Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pastor Joseph Prince

I have to say that I am very inspired by pastor Prince and his message of Grace. After all the preaching and books and any other teachings I could get my hands on over the past 40 years I have to admit that I have never heard such a great message or good news (thats what the word is) from the teachings of Pauls message on Grace. I thought that I had heard everything about Grace, but not the way he preaches it. It opened my eyes to the real Jesus not the one I was thought about when I was younger, you know the God that's going to punish you for every wrong move you make. It's great to hear that He's already punished Jesus on the cross for everything I ever did or ever will do in my life, and if I'm in Him I'm accepted into HIs kingdom.
Not only that, but here on earth He's paid for my sin, sickness and any other bad thing I would face. Glory to His holy name, Jesus is Lord! www.josephprince.org
Craig

No comments: