Sunday, March 8, 2009

Litesoft Flash Modifier




This is my grandson Weston, I took these pictures with the Litesoft large. I came up with a light modifier that works better than all the other ones I have bought over the years. I got ideas from other photo sites and came up with my own design and it works great. I tried 10 or 12 diferent designs and came up with 3 different size reflector modifiers. Then I had to figure out how to attach it to the flash, so they can be used vertical or horizontal, I got that down so it's all good. They are super light and lay flat for easy storage in your camera bag. I've tested them with my 580ex flashes and am getting great f/stops at 100 iso with my flash meter, using other light modifiers I have bought and paid dearly for, I never could use anything lower than 400 and that was pushing it. After checking the pictures in Lightroom and Photoshop, they work fantastic. They work so well I'm thinking about selling them. I wouldn't charge much for them, it would most likely be cheaper than making one yourself. More to come on this in about a week or so.
Craig


No comments: